Friendly, informal and fun, open to anyone who has an impairment, is disabled and/or has long-term health condition. We provide a safe welcoming environment for people to relax and socialise, talk to people that understand, opportunities to ask about services.
5 key messages for family carers about the Care Act
Questions answered in the film are;
1. Has the Care Act really changed anything?
2. How do you use the Care Act to challenge decisions?
3. How do carers benefit the most from the new Care Act?
4. the Care Act and rights to Independent Advocacy.
5. the Care Act, Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.